By accessing and signing up a Client of iLearnbay, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service stated below. These terms apply to the entire LMS(Learning Management System) and any email or other type of communication between you and iLearnbay.
Under no circumstances shall iLearnbay team be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or eventful damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, develop out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this LMS, even if iLearnbay team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
iLearnbay will not be responsible for any consequence that may occur all through the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
i-Learnbay grants you a reversible, non-transferable, unlimited license to download, install and use the LMS strictly mutual with the terms of this Agreement.
Definitions and key terms
To help clarify things transparently in this Terms of Agreement, every time any of these terms are referenced, are defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this terms mention “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to iLearnbay that is responsible for your information under this Terms of Service.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit iLearnbay and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by iLearnbay as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: iLearnbay’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.ilearnbay.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with iLearnbay to use the Services.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- Permit, sell, lease, rent, allot, circulate, send, have, redistribute, uncover or in any case industrially abuse the site or make the stage accessible to any outsider.
- Eliminate, adjust or obscure any notification (including any notification of copyright or brand name) of i-Learnbay or its offshoots, accomplices, providers or the licensors of the site.
Return and Refund Policy
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, feel free to contact us and we shall discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
i-Learnbay with respect invites any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions") provided by you.
By utilizing our site, registering an account or purchase, you agree to this Terms of Agreement.
Links to Other Websites
This Terms of Agreement applies only to the Services. The Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by iLearnbay. We are not liable for the contents, or assessments communicated in such sites, and such sites are not researched, observed or checked for exactness or culminated by us. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Services to another website, our Terms of Agreement are no longer in effect. Your browsing and communication on some other site, including those that have a connection on our website, is dependent upon that site's own standards and policies. Such third parties may use their own cookies or other methods to collect information about you.
Changes To Our Terms of Service
You declare and agree that may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Agreement (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at ’s sole diplomacy, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to precisely notify when you stop using the Service. You declare and agree that if disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account. If we modify/change our Terms of Service, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms of Service modification date below.
Modifications/Updates to Our website
i-Learnbay reserves the right to modify, the website or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you. iLearnbay may occasionally surpass improvements and developments to the features/ functionality of the website, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates"). Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the website. You agree that iLearnbay has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the website to you. You agree that all Updates will be (i) consider to constitute an integral part of the website, and (ii) subject to the terms of service of this Agreement.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services"). You acknowledge and agree that iLearnbay shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services. iLearnbay does not take over and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services. Third-Party Services and links provided are solely for your convenience and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms of service.
Terms and Termination
This Agreement shall continue in effect until terminated by you or iLearnbay.
- i-Learnbay may, in its sole diplomacy, at any time and for any or no reason, hang up or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
- This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from iLearnbay, in the event that you fail to abide by any clause of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the website and all copies thereof from your computer.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall give up all use of the website and delete all copies of the website from your computer.
- Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of iLearnbay's rights or retrieve at law or in assets in case of failure by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your responsibility under the present Agreement.
Redrafting to this Agreement
iLearnbay reserves the right, at its sole diplomacy, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is substantial we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a substantial change will be discovered at our sole diplomacy.
By continuing to access or use our website after any revisions become effective, you agree to adopt by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer licensed to use iLearnbay.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and iLearnbay regarding your use of the website and replace all prior and concurrent written or oral agreements between you and iLearnbay.
You may be subject to additional terms of agreement that apply when you use or purchase other iLearnbay's services, which iLearnbay will provide to you at the time of such use or purchase.
- i-Learnbay is not responsible for any content, code or any other inaccuracy.
- i-Learnbay does not provide warranties or guarantees.
- In no event shall iLearnbay be responsible for any unique, immediate, considerable, or coincidental harms or any harms at all, regardless of whether in an activity of agreement, carelessness or other misdeed, emerging out of or regarding the utilization of the Service or the contents of the Agreement. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Agreement at any time with/without any prior notice.
Please feel free to contact as for your queries: